Colorado Business Litigation Lawyer
Mountain Law Group, LLC can respond aggressively to internal and external threats to your business, or initiate action to protect the entity, the company’s bottom line or your personal investment.
Our Colorado business litigation attorneys serve family-owned and closely held businesses, ski resorts, construction firms and small to mid-sized corporations in the Vail Valley, the Front Range and throughout the High Country of Colorado. You are represented by seasoned trial lawyers with a penchant for both cost-effective dispute resolution and hard-nosed courtroom representation.
Business and Commercial Litigation in the Colorado High Country
Our firm maintains convenient office locations in the mountains. Any of our attorneys can knowledgeably advise business owners on initial intake and then connect you with a partner who has focused experience for your particular legal conflict.
We handle the full spectrum of business litigation:
- Contract disputes — breach of contract in buy-sell agreements, commercial real estate deals and commercial transactions for goods or services
- Construction contracts — non-payment, non-performance or construction defects
- Lease disputes — commercial property leases or equipment leasing
- Internal disputes — Partner or shareholder disputes over control, profits, freeze-outs or bringing on new partners or investors
- Business dissolution or member buyouts
- Unfair competition — tortious interference, fraud or other torts
- Intellectual property and trade secrets litigation
- Employment law — employee lawsuits, enforcing non-competes
- Collections and contract enforcement
- Bankruptcy litigation — debtor or creditor
- Appeals — civil judgments and verdicts or government entity decisions
In contract litigation, we provide plaintiff or defense representation to business owners, construction companies, real estate developers and investors, or individuals. Many contracts, particularly in construction, may dictate arbitration. We have a certified mediator and experienced arbitrator on our team and we always seek the timely and cost-efficient solution over costly business litigation. However, our litigators are ready and willing to try cases, with extensive trial and appellate experience in state and federal courts of Colorado.
Central Colorado Business Formation Lawyer
Creating a new business entity or holding company requires attention to details, some long-range planning, and consensus among the owners. Mountain Law Group, LLC excels at clarifying issues on the front end to set the stage for success and avoid future conflicts. We have assisted clients from around the world in business formation and organization in the Colorado Rockies.
Our knowledgeable business law attorneys provide strategic counsel and close support to entrepreneurs, reorganizing companies and real estate investors. With offices in Vail and Frisco, Colorado, our firm is established presence in the Vail Valley and surrounding counties of the High Country, attuned to the nuances of doing business here.
Small Business Formation and Organization
The opportunities are here for enterprising individuals who have a unique product, niche service or new twist on an old idea. We help you build the proper foundations in line with your business goals by addressing tax considerations, personal liability tolerance, management structure and exit strategies.
- Limited liability company (LLC)
- Corporations (S corp or C corp)
- General partnerships or limited liability partnerships
- Family limited partnerships
- Joint venture agreements
We assist in drafting or reviewing the operating agreement, shareholder agreement or partnership agreement to ensure that all parties are on the same page. Our business formation attorneys also integrate corporate contracts to protect trade secrets and sensitive financial information, such as non-disclosure/confidentiality agreements or non-compete clauses.